Order Online or Phone Toll Free 1 877 529 2444
Straight Hair Tips
1. Spray a Volumizer on your roots when hair is damp for fullness. Anything else will weigh hair down.
2. Use a blow-dryer with a nozzle attached to it. This will help concentrate airflow at the roots to add volume.
3. When hair is dry set it on hot rollers. Small rollers for a tight curl and large for a loose look.
4. Take rollers out when completely cool, but don't brush hair. Tousle with fingers and spray with a hard hold hairspray.
5. Sleek and smooth is the rage. Dry pin straight and part in the middle or side.
Curly Hair Tips
1. Use a smoothing balm from roots to ends.
2. Start drying while wet before hair starts to dry on its own.
3. Dry with a diffuser so air is distributed evenly.
4. When hair is dry, curl with 1 1/2 inch curling iron to shape individual curls.
5. Spray with a hard hold spray.
6. Keep curls bouncy by
adding smoothing balm on unruly dry curls with your fingers. Never use a
brush because it will create frizz.
Wig Advice Ordering